Pre-req - Only users who have been granted this access via the permissions page by the admin can access this page.
Synup Home is your welcome page once you login into your Synup account. The home page provides an overall health of your local business along with some important tasks which can help you accelerate your local business performance.
The view provides a way to access performance and tasks for all the locations (with #all tags) or look at specific locations by going to the location filter and selecting the location of interest. It also works with the tags you have added to your account.
Note: View tasks for either 1 location or multiple locations with the help of tags.
The home dashboard will show you a quick glimpse of the performance of your locations for a chosen time frame.
View quick performance metric stats for the selected location/s through 3 sections.
- Performance - Which will cover 4 cards
- Critical tasks
- Important tasks & Smart actions
Card 1: Get an overview of the revenue from the profile views for the selected locations in terms of the $ impact from card 1. When you click on this box, the user will be redirected to the profile analytics page for the same selected location/s, showing the revenue impact for all the profile analytics.
Note: If the ROI config is not set up default value is considered as 1$. The ROI configuration is at the account level, but the value for revenue from profile views depends on the location filter. If it is #all, then the value is for all locations that the user has access to. The revenue will be for a single location if the user has selected one location in the universal selection bar.
Card 2: View the average review rating for the selected location/s in card 2, which showcases the rise or drop of the average percentage of the average reviews received for the said location/s. Click on the card to be redirected to the average reviews page for the selected location/s.
Card 3: view the total number of reviews you have responded to with the % increase in the response rate. Clicking on the box will redirect you to the reviews page with responses showcased.
Card 4: view the status of the post for the selected location/s, along with the total number of clicks and profile views for the specific posts. Clicking on the card will redirect you to the all-posts page.
Now let’s view the critical tasks & the important &/smart tasks:
These task sections include actions to perform one of the following activities.
- Tasks related to connection issues (GMB & FB not connected / GMB & FB have connection issues).
- Tasks related to unresponded reviews (total 1-3 star ratings awaiting response & 4-5 star ratings awaiting response cards).
- Other tasks include
- Q&A/responding to pending user questions on GMB
- Responding to 4&5 star reviews.
- Smart actions that include the last Promotional post click & open rate.
- Smart action to create new posts(if you are viewing a single location, the CTA will redirect you to the posts page, and if you are viewing multiple locations/tags, the redirection will be to the post automation page with the selected location tag in place).
- Review acquisition open rate.
- Smart action to create new review acquisitions, setup auto review responses via automation).
Note: Tasks will only appear to a user if they have access to complete the associated action for any of the selected locations.