Add campaign demographics
We’ve added a new overlay for further customization: census and demographic data.
With this product release, brands can layer in census and demographics data to choose which business locations show their demographic-specific content. We use local census data to filter your locations, so only store locations with your target demographic will see that Campaign content.
Here’s an example: If you are a famous eyewear brand running a Campaign targeting Latino families, you can set your Campaign to show locations whose demographics are at least 30% people aged 18 to 44, with household income over $60K, and identify as Latino. Campaigns will filter and display locations that match the criteria, making it easy for the brand users to create a personalized campaign targeted to desired demographics.
Let’s add demographics to your campaign.
Note: By default, all the values added in the demographics section are ‘ALL.’ You can uncheck the ‘ALL’ option by clicking on the ‘x’ option.
- Select the gender - All, Male, Female other
- Select the age group - 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65+
- Select the race - White, Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Hawaiian native or pacific islander, Hispanic or Latino.
- Select the housing status - All, pre-owned, rented.
- Select the median house income.
- Select the veteran status - (yes/no)
- Add the threshold of the percentage of the locations/users you want to include in your demographic census campaign.
- Make a note of the disclaimer displayed, which specifies the % of locations that will be included in your campaign based on the demographics you just added. In the example below, “This campaign applies only to 61% of your locations. Reduce the threshold to increase the number of qualifying locations”.
- Then choose if you want to ignore this disclaimer and still go ahead and select all locations for your campaigns - Yes/No.
- Preview the list of locations added to your campaign in real-time based on the demographics you just added.
Once this is completed, you can choose to publish the campaign if you have no other information to be added(the option is visible at the top of your screen).
You can also save the campaign as a draft if you want to publish it later.