What are Recipes?
Recipes are predefined automations created for your use, with an established goal already set in place. In other words, they are template use cases for repeat actions on our platform.
All you need to do is, pick any of the predefined Profile update or review related recipes we have created and make them your own.
We have a total of 13 recipes and they are broadly split into 2 kinds - Profile updated & Review recipes.
Reviews Recipes - Event-based recipes
- Email me when a new review with specific text s captured
- Auto-respond to 1,2,3 -star reviews.
- Auto-respond to 4,5 -star reviews.
- Get Digest emails for 1,2,3 -star reviews (Receive one consolidated mail with all the 1,2,3-star reviews).
- Auto respond to reviews containing text(add specific text phrases to initiate an auto-response from the review templates)
Profile Update Recipes - Time-Based recipes
- Update website link for specific time period.
- Update location cover image for a specific time period.
- Change business website on weekends
- Update description for a temporary period of time
- Publish website URL with UTM parameters.
- Add new category for a temporary period.
- Mark business as temporarily closed.
- Change business hours for a temporary period.
To use an existing Recipe
- Select a recipe you wish to create an alert or automation for.
- Fill in the details as mentioned in the steps defined for the selected recipe- locations/tags, Add email recipients, Include email message, Use templates, Start Date, End date, Frequency Etc.
- Then to use the recipe - Give it a name
- Then click on Use this recipe - to activate it for the preferences you just added.