When you add a new location, it can take up to 72 hours for your Location data to sync across all our Publishing Partner Networks and appear publicly as a Listing.
While this sync process is initiated, you can check the sync status of each Location under Premium Listings.
Under the Premium Listings tab, you can access a list of primary directories supported by the Platform as core Publishing Partner Networks for syncing your location data.
The Sync process for Premium Listings will be initiated after the Location details (Business name, address, and phone number) provided by you have been verified. This way, we make sure your customers get sourced the most accurate information and quality content about your business.
Listings Sync Process
- Our platform will scan for your business information across all Publishing Partner Networks.
- New Listings are created only if there are no existing listings for the mentioned business location.
- If there is an existing listing for a business location, a claim for that listing will be initiated. If the claim is unsuccessful, then a new listing will be created with the valid location data you have provided.
Prerequisites for Data Sync on Google, Yelp, and Facebook
To initiate data sync on Publisher Partner Networks such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp you are required to link your business accounts to the locations you create on your dashboard.
Connecting your accounts on these networks allows to:
- Automatically sync updated location data from your dashboard across each of these Networks.
- Manage the authenticity of information about your brand online.
- Track metrics on profiles, posts, and reviews.