If you manage multiple locations on your account, you can bulk edit location data for them at once.
How to Edit Multiple Locations
- Access your business locations from the Location Manager page once you login to your account.
- Select the Locations you want to edit and click the More Actions button. From the drop-down menu, select Bulk Edit.
You can download the Instruction Guide for help or follow the steps below.
- Click the link Download selected locations and open this CSV file using a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Edit your location information as required and save your file as a CSV file.
- Click Select CSV File to upload your file and click Continue.
In case of unsuccessful edit action
If the edit action was unsuccessful, a notification card is displayed at the top of your dashboard showing error notifications. Click on the notification card to access the download error link.
- Select the error link to download a CSV file.
- Open this file using a spreadsheet application like Excel or Google Sheets to view the data validation errors. You can make changes to your file and attempt to upload this file from your dashboard again.