- Redesigned the overhead Navigation bar to a functional white header.
- Restructured Agency Tools (Admin Settings) under the Account Settings dropdown menu for easy navigation.
The New Navigation Bar
From the overhead navigation bar, you can access:
- Account Settings and Admin Settings
- Universal Navigation search bar
- New Location Wizard (Add Location)
- Different components within your dashboard - Feed, Content, Listings, Reviews, Notifications, Analytics, and Posts.
Accessing your Account Settings
To access the options for account settings click the Account settings tab, displayed as your account name in the top Navigation Bar. This allows you to access a drop-down menu.
From this menu you can access:
- Locations: Access and manage your Location Data for the account. From this Location Manager, you can edit Locations, organize Locations in folders, and perform bulk actions on data.
- Leads: Track your lead insights, if your scan tool is enabled as part of the Agency Settings.
- Add-Ons - Buy additional SMS credits.
- Billing - Access and manage your month-on-month billing information and download your invoices.
- Settings: Manage Account setting & company profile information. Manage People settings - Add admins and Users (client and team users), Manage Account Notification Settings, Integrations (API), Connect your GMB & FB Accounts in bulk, Agency Settings (Tools- Scantool and Dashboard), Manage and create Folders to give easy access to users to your platform, and Manage Location attributes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.