Yelp’s core focus for more than 13 years has been helping consumers find great local businesses. A critical piece of that process is providing people with access to unbiased local feedback to help them make decisions. Yelp’s ability to surface the highest quality content is a cornerstone of our success, and as a result, we cannot condone review solicitation or manipulation. Read the complete article here.
Articles in this section
- Verifying your Google My Business Listing from connected accounts
- Creating a New listing from the Synup dashboard and connect it
- How to setup GMB/FB Connection Email notifications
- Creating GMB account, claim a listing and Troubleshooting
- Verify your GMB
- Bulk Verification process for 10+ locations
- What are the notification emails you can setup at the account level?
- What is a Workspace?
- How do I know if I am an individual practitioner and should create a listing for myself?
- Why Yelp Doesn’t Condone Review Solicitation?
Please sign in to leave a comment.