You can provide access to your dashboard users to the Feed feature by either granting permission to an existing user role that already exists or you can create custom roles to enable your users to access Feed.
To create a custom role for only Feed managers
- Login to your account.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner and select Settings
- In the Settings Page, Select People → User Roles → Create New Role
To create a role you need to add the following attributes:
- Role Title
Enter a name for the role that is unique and does not exist within your collection of Roles. Eg. Feed Manager.
Assign permissions to this role
Depending on the role you intend to create, you can assign access to specific functions and enable access to data within your workspace. Make sure Feed is selected under Features so users associated with this role can access Feed.
Click on Save Role to save this custom role.
Providing Access to Feed to users
To provide access to Feed for users
- Go to Settings → People → Users
- Select the users for whom you wish to provide access to Feeds.
- In the blue bar on top, click on the context menu button with three dots and select “Change Role”
- Choose the custom role you just created to provide access to Feeds to these users.