Connect better with your customers using GMB Post campaigns - to increase store visits, sell something, or announce a new feature.
The GMB Posts you create, allow customers to have better access to business updates, which exposes them to make better decisions.
You can create GMB Post to share:
- Product and business updates,
- Festive specials & offers such as sales and discounts,
- Announcements and events you want to highlight
Synup allows you to manage and track all your posts from your dashboard.
Before you get started
To get started with creating GMB posts, you need to ensure that your Google Business Account is connected.
If your Google Business Account has not connected, the platform prompts you to connect your account from this space.
Connecting your account syncs any GMB Posts previously created to help manage all your campaigns from your dashboard.
Note: Please allow at least 24 hours for the GMB sync to complete on the platform. If the previous posts do not immediately display on the platform, do not panic. This is expected behavior and is resolved once the GMB sync is complete.
Creating a New GMB Post Campaign
Click Create New Post.
A new window will open where you can add your Post details.
Customize your Post
You also have access to multiple customizable options:
- Repost the post you've created after its expiry. (It will be extended for an additional 7 days)
- Make this a Promotional Post - If you need to promote a certain post, as it may be a coupon or discount voucher or if the post is of a limited period offer. You can mark this post as a promotional post.
- Choose when to post: use the drop-down tab to select from the options - Post Now or Schedule.
- Click Submit Post to publish your campaign.
Manage existing Posts
You can edit or delete a post before or after you've published it.
Access the Post you would like to edit or delete and choose:
- Edit this message to make changes to your Post.
- Delete the message to delete your Post.
Note: We don't show Pending posts on the dashboard. Once you publish a GMB Post, it goes into the pending state and waits for Google to approve it. Once the post is approved, it moves to active status and is displayed on the dashboard.
Active post example
Note: In case your Post status displays an error you can check here for more information on the errors and how to resolve these.