One of the use-cases to give admin access to firstname.lastname@example.org is that we will be able to do some basic troubleshooting that will help ensure the data sync is accurate for your Facebook page.
Note: You'll need to be an admin to manage roles for your Page to give access to anyone else.
There's no limit to the number of people who can have a role on a Page.
How to add email@example.com as an admin to the Facebook page?
- Once you login into your Facebook account, from the top right corner - click on the menu option to see the various settings and page details. then click on Pages.
- This will show you the list of pages that you manage. Click on the page to which you would like to give access to firstname.lastname@example.org access.
- Then click on settings from the manage page options displayed on the screen, followed by clicking on Page roles.
- Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.