Operating Hours lets customers know the daily business hours of your business location.
For days when your business does not follow regular hours, like holidays or special events, you can choose to set special hours.
Learn more about how to set special hours.
Add operating hours for your location
Log in to your account to access your dashboard. Use the Navigation Picker to access the Location you want to manage. Select Edit location option
Scroll to Operational Details and click Edit.
For each day of the week that your business is open, click on the drop-down tab to select from the following:
- Opened - to specify the opening and closing hours for that day.
- Closed - to indicate that the location is closed all day.
- Split - to indicate your business hours include a break.
- Open 24 hours - to indicate that the location is open all-day
Click Save to save changes.
Note: If you choose not to enter your operation hours, this field will be submitted to Publishing Partner Networks as 'Not provided' by default.
Examples of adding Split hours
- If the hours of operation are between 9 am to 11 pm, the Split hours can be updated as 9 am-12pm and then 1 pm-11 pm
- Also if your hours of operation are between 2 pm to 2 am, you can update this under the split hours from 2 pm to 11.59 pm and then 12 am to 2 pm.