Tags are labels that you can use to view roll-up reports across components like Analytics, Reviews, and, more. Locations can have multiple tags to help you create different combinations of location grouping.
You use tags to group locations by region, performance, brands, divisions etc.and then search location groups by tags to access consolidated data insights and to track performance for a specific set of locations.
Access the Location Manager
You can access the Location manager from 2 different windows.
- From your account settings >> select Locations
- From the Content tab,>> Select Locations.
Adding a tag to your location:
Access your Location Manager from either of the 2 options mentioned above
- Choose a location that you want to add tags to.
- Click +Add a tag under the Location Tags column.
- To add a new tag begin typing a tag name and hit enter to add the tag.
Note: Every tag name has to be unique. No two tags can have the same name.
To add an existing tag, type in the name of the tag and select from the options that are displayed from the dropdown of the previously added tags.
The tags you add will be displayed as:
Note: To delete a tag you can select the ‘x’ in the tag label.
Add tags to Multiple Locations
Select the locations you want to assign tags by selecting the checkboxes against the Location.
Click Edit Tags in the overhead bar.
- Type a tag name and press enter to add another tag.
- Click Assign Tags to Location to save changes.
Note: You can only add up to 3 tags for a single location. Once you have added the required tags, click Assign Tags to Location to save your changes.
The selected locations will now display the same tag.