For better data management and also giving access to your locations, you can segregate all your locations by grouping them into manageable folders.
Examples for grouping locations
- Type (premium, hospitals, franchise, etc)
- Geography (US, NZ, NY)
- Clients Names (for client locations)
Accounts that have collaborative teams managing location data can assign folders to a particular user/a team of users invited to the dashboard.
Organizing Data into folders:
- Access Locations under the Account Settings tab in the overhead navigation bar
- Choose a location that you want to assign to a folder.
- Click the drop-down menu tab under the Location Folder column.
- To add a location to an existing folder, type in the name of the folder and select the option you want.
To create a new folder, begin typing a folder name and click the + blue button to add the folder.
Note: A single location cannot be added to two different folders, and also, No two folders can have the same name.
Add Multiple Locations to a Folder
Select the locations you want to assign to a folder by selecting the checkboxes against the Location.
Click More Options (three vertical dots highlighted in red) in the overhead bar and select Add to Folder.
- Select the drop-down tab and type in the folder name.
- To add locations to an existing folder, type the name of the folder and select from the suggestions.
- To add these locations to a new folder, type in the location name and click ‘+’ to add the location to a folder.
- Click Move Locations to Folder to add the selected locations to the folder you have chosen.