With Synup's Review Generation Wizard, you can motivate your customers to leave positive reviews for your business online.
Review Campaigns you create enable you to send out an email or SMS request to your customers and prompt them to review your business on specified review sites.
Here’s how you can get started with creating review campaigns for your business locations.
Use the Universal Search bar to select a location click the Review Generation tab in the overhead Navigation Bar.
Click Create New Campaign displayed in the right corner.
Before you can get started with creating review generation campaigns there are a few updates that need to be configured on the application. You can learn more about these updates here.
Once this is configured, you can go ahead and create your Review Campaigns.
Step1: Review Email and SMS Templates
You can review templates and edit these if required to change the email subject, heading, and content. The edits you make will be visible in the preview displayed on the right.
We’ve introduced guidelines to help you edit the email template while still retaining great email copy.
Here’s are some suggestion you can use:
- We recommend using less than 8 words or 52 characters for a subject line to keep the subject line focused and relevant.
- Steer clear from terms like - free, cheap, pre-approved, $$$, 100% free, urgent, don’t wait! etc., that are often used in marketing/sales spam emails.
- Don’t use all CAPS in the subject line within your email content, or subject line.
- Avoid unnecessary words like RE or FWD in the subject line, instead, write in a conversational tone and to get your point across effectively.
- Use Emojis only if relevant, and not more than 1.
Note: Review Generations emails will be sent via a verified subdomain. Your ‘From Email’ address for all campaigns will be - firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address will not be editable as part of this change.
SMS Template: You can review and personalize the SMS Content for SMS Campaigns.
We use SMS credits to send out all SMS campaigns. You can view how many credits your current SMS will require and the credits available for the location/ group of locations.
Learn more about how to purchase SMS credits.
Next, choose Review Sites you want customers to review your business on. You can choose 2 Review Sites.
Step 2: Enter Campaign Details
Next, add recipients for your campaign. You can choose to add customers individually or add multiple customers at once.
To add customers individually, click +Add another customer and enter customer details- name, and an email ID or phone number.
To add multiple customers to your campaign using a CSV file.
- Click Check sample CSV template to download a CSV template.
- Open this template using a spreadsheet program (like MS Excel or Google Spreadsheets) and fill in your information.
- Click Upload CSV to upload your file.
Once you’ve reviewed the campaign templates and recipient list, click Launch Campaign to set your campaign in motion.
The Review Generation Wizard also allows you to: