Here add your account details and set up login credentials
- Fill in your name
- Company name
- Support Email address(The system will identify your default registered email address as your support email, you can edit this if you wish)
- Login password
- Workspace (This is your customized login URL)
- Agree to the terms and conditions (After reading them, of course)
- Click Save
Once you have done this you will be redirected to your customized workspace URL (this will be your login link - make a note of it).
Note: If you attempt to close the create account browser page before filling in the Create Account page a warning message will appear notifying you that the account creation process will be unsuccessful if you proceed to close this page.
In-case you drop-off at the create account stage, an email is sent to you to set up your account. The email will look like below
Click on Go to Dashboard in the above email
Fill in your account details and set login credentials (as shown above).
Note: The system redirects you to the new login URL once you have saved the account.
What is a Workspace?
A workspace is a custom URL that you and your internal team can use to login to the Synup dashboard. Your workspace URL provides improved security, privacy, and control over your login portal.
To create a Workspace URL, we recommend using your company name in this address URL. For example, “mybusinessname.synup.com.”
Please note that a valid workspace name should consist of:
- a maximum of 15 characters ranging from a-z.
- No special characters are allowed, other than the hyphen (-).
You can use multiple hyphens (-) as part of your workspace name, however, not successively.
Note: If you would like to change your workspace name, reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.