As an account owner, you can invite users to collaborate and access data on your dashboard. You can also invite groups of multiple users at once via a CSV.
Invite Individual Users:
Access Account Settings in the overhead navigation bar and click Settings from the dropdown menu. Then from the navigation panel, select 'People.'
Click Invite New User
Fill in the User's details:
- First Name: This is a mandatory field to invite a client.
- Last name: This is an optional field. You can proceed if this field is left blank.
- User email: This is the login email id for the User + the email to which the invite email is sent. Enter a valid email ID and ensure that it contains '@.'
- Select user type: Select if you are inviting is an internal user or a client of your Agency. Internal Users invited can access your workspace, whereas, Agency's clients can access your Agency white-labeled dashboard.
- Select the User role: Use the dropdown tab to select a user role.
- Give access to locations or folders: To assign folders or locations to the User, type in the names of folders/locations, and select from the suggestions.
Note: Each person invited as a user will have their separate access to your workspace/dashboard without sharing sign-in information.
Default User roles
- Admin- Administrator privileges are related to managing the account. Learn more.
- Manager- Manager privileges include access to their business location data. Learn more.
- Client (Write): Can view their own data. Learn more.
- Client (Read-Only): Can view and edit their business locations' data. Learn more.
Note: The invite link in the email is valid for 48 hours. If the ‘User’ you have invited has not accessed the invite link within 48 hours, they need to request a new invite link.
The status of the invites you send display on your dashboard under People.
There are three statuses: