For every Review Campaign that you create you can view insights to track how well your campaigns perform.
In the overview card, you can view a summary of your campaign insights which includes:
- The total number of campaigns you have created.
- The total number of review invites sent (via email and SMS).
- The total number of reviews received from the campaign.
- The average rating received from reviews.
You can filter campaign insights by Time Period to view metrics from:
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 60 Days
- Custom (use the date picker to define a date range)
Apart from consolidated insights, you can also view how each campaign performs.
- The number of Emails sent out for an individual campaign
- The number of SMS’ sent out for an individual campaign
- The clicks rate a review link has received.
- Customer Experience Score as calculated if your Prescreening settings have been enabled.
You can click Read Feedback to preview the reviews you have received for a certain campaign.