Select the Type of Notifications you want to enable.
Click on the toggle switch to activate any of the notifications you want to enable.
When activated, you can access the edit and test features for each type of notification.
Editing Email Notification Templates
- Enabling the toggle switch to activate a Notification.
- Click the Edit template option displayed below.
- The edit section displays an editable template on the left and a final preview of the email on the right.
- You can edit the following:
- Email Subject: This is the subject line displayed in the email.
- Email Description/Content: This is the default HTML email template that displays a report of your business analytics. For example, - the engagement metrics (views, clicks received on action buttons, calls) that your business receives on Publishing Partner Networks (Google My Business and Facebook).
- After you have made the necessary edits, click Save Template to apply changes.
Editing Email Notification Schedule
- Activate the Notifications that you would like to send out by enabling the toggle switch.
- Click the Edit schedule option.
- Select from the options - daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly.
- Note: Each type of notification displays multiple options.
- Click the Close Tab when you have finished.
Running Test Emails
Now that you have set up your Email Notifications and reviewed the email templates/schedule, you can run quick tests to see how the email appears.
Here's how you can test email notifications:
- Ensure the Notification Type you would like to test is enabled. To enable, click the toggle switch.
- Click Test Email
- Add an email address to receive test notifications email.
- Click Send Email.
Note: As this is a test email, it is sent from email@example.com and displays 'Synup at the bottom of the email. This email does not display any details you set up when configuring the notification settings.
Adding Notification Recipients to send emails to your clients
- Select the Notification feature tab in the overhead navigation panel.
- Under Edit Agency Information, click Add Notification Recipients displayed.
- Click Add New Emails, to begin entering recipient email addresses.
- Click Save Emails when you have finished.