As an Admin, you can invite users to collaborate and access brand on your dashboard. You can also invite groups of multiple users at once via a CSV.
Steps to invite single user
- Click on invite user button
2. Enter All required Details
3. Select user type which you wish to give
4. Select user role
5. Click on Invite user button
- First Name: This is a mandatory field to invite an user.
- Last name: This is an optional field. You can proceed if this field is left blank.
- User email: This is the login email id for the User + the email to which the invite email is sent. Enter a valid email ID and ensure that it contains '@.'
- Select user type: Select if you are inviting is an internal user or a client of your Agency. Internal Users invited can access your workspace, whereas, Agency's clients can access your Agency's white-labeled dashboard.
- Select the User role: Use the dropdown tab to select a user role.
- Give access to brands: To assign brands to the User, type in the names of brand and select from the suggestions. This is applicable for Manager/Brand user type
Note: Each person invited as a user will have their separate access to your workspace/dashboard without sharing sign-in information.
Note: The invite link in the email is valid for 48 hours. If the ‘User’ you have invited has not accessed the invite link within 48 hours, they need to request a new invite link.
The status of the invites you send is displayed on your dashboard under People.
There are three statuses:
How to invite multiple users via CSV
Account Admin can invite a group of multiple users at once from their dashboard, via CSV upload.
To invite multiple users to your workspace:
Access Account Settings in the overhead navigation bar and click Settings from the drop-down menu. Then select User Management.
Download the CSV Template Provided - Open this download file using a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Edit User Data - Ensure that the data fields you edit follow our CSV format guidelines. Refer to the Data Fields section for more information.
Upload CSV File - Your CSV file upload is processed for data validation. Once validated, your data is uploaded to your dashboard.
Note: This process may take up to 15 minutes. Please ensure valid data input and format to avoid errors.
On processing and successful upload users will be in invited and listed in user management page.
On error in CSV file you will get a notification displayed. On clicking you will be able to download CSV file. You can correct the errors and update again.
Sample CSV format
All Required Fields are mandatory. Missing out any of these fields in your CSV file results in upload errors.
- First_name - First Name of the User. Example: Micheal
- Last_name - Last Name of the User. Example: M (as initials) or John (as a name).
- Email - A valid email of the User to be invited, which should contain an '@' and a '.' .Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is Admin - Specify if the user invited is a admin of your business. Valid inputs: yes/no.
- Is Manager - Specify if the user invited is a manager of your business. Valid inputs: yes/no
- Is Brand user- Specify if the user invited is a brand user of your business. Valid inputs: yes/no
- Assign brand1- Specify if the user requires access for any specific brand. Valid inputs: brand name. For admin user its not mandatory to mention as they have access to all brands
Please sign in to leave a comment.